While using SQL for confluence app along with Run Self-Service Reports for Confluence app, if there is an update command given in SQL macro, to see the updated records the confluence page needs to be refresh manually. Can it be done through Auto-refresh of the page?
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a confluence page, include 2 SQL macros.
2. Insert SQL-Query macro to display the table records.
3. Insert SQL macro inside Run self service macro ( Run with a user form and parameters).
4. Update the table through SQL macro.
5. Once the user clicks "Run", updated table records are being displayed only after refreshing the page manually.