We're updating the issue view to help you get more done. 

Changes made in server.xml for a global DS not reflecting in the Profiles section of Global config

Description

Comments from Bob:
We did end up defining some of these with a new name by adding some postfix to the name. Then when we updated the server.xml and restarted, we notice that the defined profiles (with the augmented names) seem to be referencing the old configuration url. It is not clear whether the profile continues to access the old configuration (a different database) or not. If so that is bad. If not, then it is confusing - I assume (hope) it just hasn’t refreshed the url for display.

Issue created in Slack from a message.

Environment

None

Status

Assignee

Sunita Patro [Bob Swift Atlassian Apps]

Reporter

Bob Swift [Bob Swift Atlassian Apps]

Labels

None

Support Entitlement

None

Priority

Major