Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Download the distribution zip from the Marketplace
- Unzip the distribution package and put the enclosed directory in a convenient location
- Ensure the Remote API capability is enabled for any product you wish to access with the client. This varies by product and is usually only required for SOAP based APIs.
- It is recommended that you open the atlassian bat or .sh file with an editor and customize it for your environment by adding server, user, and password parameters.
- On a command line, cd to the directory where you installed the client
- On Windows
- Run atlassian (or the product specific) bat file
- On Linux, Mac, or Unix
- Run atlassian.sh (or the product specific) .sh file
- On any system supporting JAVA
- Run java -jar lib/<product>-cli-3.x.x.jar
- This will show help text for the command line interface client
- The client defaults to use a user of automation. Either add this user with all the authorities required to do the actions you want or specify a different user parameter