This is a command line interface (CLI) for remotely accessing JIRA. This provides a convenient way to automate JIRA administration and include JIRA content as part of other automation. Examples are build and test automation or other business processes. This is a working command line client that can be used directly with your installation. This CLI uses JIRA's SOAP and REST remote APIs.
- Enables automation of JIRA
- Enabler for migrating content to JIRA
- Standard interfaces across product specific CLIs
- Consistent error handling
- Value added capabilities over and above product provided remote APIs
- List actions support CSV output
- Minimize script writing using a variety of run actions, such as run, runFromSql, runFromCsv,runFromList, and product specific runFrom
A commercial license is required for version 3.0 or higher. See Atlassian CLI license for more information.
|License, pricing, and purchase information|
|CLI Client Family|