This add-on enables you to display results from an SQL query. Data from one or more result sets are formatted and typically displayed as a table. This enables dynamic data to be easily displayed on pages together with documentation and other data. Confluence now becomes a reporting and business intelligence tool that is integrated with your other collaborative data. Multiple SQL statements, semi-colon separated, can be specified within a single sql macro body depending on what is supported by the specific database being used.
- Supports JDBC compliant databases, such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL, and MySQL.
- Multiple data sources can be accessaccessed. Either application server defined or directly defined data sources can be accessed.
- Supports Common Table Capabilities, such as advanced sorting, row highlighting, and column totals and styles.
- Compatible with the Chart macro to create charts from the SQL results.
- Enabled for CMSP to control use. Datasource specific restrictions provide flexibility.
- Advanced logging support assists administrators with usage and problem determination.
- Configuration options assist administrators with protecting against poor SQL use.
See Editions for more details.