- New products released
- JSDCLI - extending the Atlassian CLI Family of Tools to include support for unique capabilities of JIRA Service Desk.
- UPMCLI - extending the Atlassian CLI Family of Tools to include UPM (Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager).
- CSV Command Line Interface (CLI) - extending the Atlassian CLI Family of Tools to include easy manipulation and conversion (to HTML for example) of CSV files.
- BSQLT - bringing SQL capabilities to Bamboo similar to those found in SQL for Confluence
- 8 releases of our ACLI family of products including version 6.0.
- A product family release encompasses 14 CLI products all built and delivered through automation using the CLI and other Bob Swift Atlassian Add-ons.
- 292 new features, improvements, and fixes
- Timely updates supporting Atlassian server releases and Atlassian Cloud
- 4 releases of TBL including a new Atlassian Cloud specific version.
- 3 releases of SQL (Pro and Express).
- 6 releases of JCPP with more customization improvements for process automation.
- 3 releases of CSOT and CW to better enable workflow designers.
- All Confluence products refreshed to support Confluence 6.0 and other releases.
- 178 total product releases comprised of over 587 new features, improvements, and fixes!