On this page
This Administrator's Guide guide covers installation instructions and other administrative features and functions (where relevant) that are available within theAdvanced Tables for Confluence add-on app.
For additional information on using this add-onapp, please refer to the User's Guide.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an adminadministrator.
- Click the admin dropdown administrator drop-down and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-onsapps screen loads.
- Click Find new add-onsapps from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Advanced Tables for Confluence via search. The appropriate add-on app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Advanced Tables for Confluence. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Advanced Tables for Confluence begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older Advanced Tables for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.
- Log into MyAtlassian.
- Locate and expand your Atlassian Cloud license or evaluation license on the Licenses page.
- Click Configure products & Users.
- Locate Advanced Tables for Confluence in the Product column.
- Click Start a free trial for Advanced Tables for Confluence.
- Click Apply changes from the bottom of the page. You're returned to your Manage add-onsapps page.
resolve installation problems
The following guide can help resolve many common installation problems: