- Log into your Confluence instance as an administrator.
- Click the cog wheel and choose Manage apps. The Manage apps screen loads.
- Locate Advanced Tables for Confluence, or click Find new apps from the left-hand side of the page and search for the app. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Advanced Tables for Confluence. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
Advanced Tables for Confluence version 8.3.0 is bundled bundles with Table Library for Bob Swift Apps version 4.6.0. Ensure that Table Library for Bob Swift Apps is also installed and/or updated with this release. Refer to the Administrator guide in Table Library to know more.
How to resolve installation problems