guide provides instructions for installing the Bob Swift Atlassian app - Run Self-Service Reports or Confluence version 6.0. It also contains information about uninstalling, disabling or enabling the app, and provides some useful links for additional support.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an administrator.
- Click the cog wheel and choose Manage apps. The Manage apps screen loads.
- Locate Run Self-Service Reports for Confluence, or click Find new apps from the left-hand side of the page and search for the app.
- The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Run Self-Service Reports for Confluence. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
Refer to the following for more information
- Overview - Run Self-Service Reports or Confluence
- Release highlights - Release
- and pricing - Marketplace