|JCLIP||Paid via Atlassian|
Server add-ons are UPM installed add-ons that provide server specific capabilities. There are two types of server add-ons.
|CLI Connector||This is a component of the CLI add-ons that installs on the Atlassian server and provides REST API services for CLI clients or Run CLI Action connections.|
|Run CLI Actions|
These are product-specific add-ons that bundle Atlassian CLI capabilities within product specific functionality
- Atlassian CLI actions are specified in the same syntax and run virtually the same code from within the product as would be case if run from a command line.
- Workflow post functions and validators that run CLI actions
- Menu interface for administrators to run CLI actions
- Macro to run CLI actions based on user input or show content constructed from CLI actions
- Tasks to run CLI actions in build and deployment plans
- Commit hook to run CLI actions
Clients are standalone command line tools installed on any system (Windows, Linux, OSX) with Java 1.8 or higher. Clients access Atlassian products via remote APIs. Clients are installed by downloading and unpacking the distribution zip. Clients are included with any server add-on purchase and may require an installed server add-on for each server they connect with.
See CLI Client Installation and Use.