The support team may at times raise a bug or an improvement or a new feature request in the development project based on the issue(s) reported by customers and share them it with the customercustomers. This page shows frequently asked questions for accessing any development issue and getting notified of the progress.
How do I access the development request provided by the Support team?
Follow the below steps to watch the development request:
- Open the development ticket URL in an incognito Incognito window (chrome browser) or InPrivate window (Microsoft Edge). You will be able to access the Bug/Improvement/New Feature request ticket.
- Click the login icon from the bottom left of the page, as shown below.:
- Log in to the portal using your Atlassian login credentials.
How do I add a comment in the development request if I am seeing the ticket in read-only mode?
- Open the development ticket in the a browser and ensure you are logged in to the portal as mentioned in point #1.
- Add your comment to the development request.
How do I receive updates on the development request?
- If you are the Reporter of the issue, you will receive all future updates by default.
- If you are not the Reporter of the issue, add yourself as a Watcher of the referred ticket (see #4 below for instructions) to receive all the future updates. Before doing it, make sure you are logged in to the portal as mentioned in point #1.
How do I watch the development request?Follow the below steps to watch the development request:
- Open the development request in a browser and ensure you are logged in to the portal as mentioned in point #1.
- Click Watchers field and add your name in the Add Watchers section.