On this page
New License Terms for Version 4.0
The license and price model has changed for Version 4.0. See the FAQ section for more details. With this new model, we are pleased to offer two options for using CLI automation including a lower cost of entry for smaller companies.
Atlassian CLI Family of Tools describes the products that make up the Atlassian CLI (ACLI) family. This pages describes the licensing requirements and dependencies for using the products.
The Atlassian Command Line Interface (CLI) family of products are licensed commercially under the Bob Swift Atlassian Add-ons EULA.
- Use requires the purchase or subscription of at least one of the products listed on Atlassian CLI Family of Tools
- Customers should select the product or products that match their needs
- At least one product must be purchased for each Atlassian server instance they need to connect to
General License Information
- The distributions ships binaries with various licenses (BSD, LGPL, and Apache)
- Look in the license directory of the respective distribution for detailed license information
Atlassian CLI Family of Tools
CLI Clients / Connectors
Run CLI Actions
*Not all supported apps require an app installed connector.