On this page
New License Terms for Version 4.0
The license and price model has changed for Version 4.0. See the FAQ section for more details. With this new model, we are pleased to offer two options for using CLI automation including a lower cost of entry for smaller companies.
Atlassian CLI Family of Tools describes the products that make up the Atlassian CLI (ACLI) family. This pages describes the licensing requirements and dependencies for using the products.
The Atlassian Command Line Interface (CLI) family of products are licensed commercially under the Bob Swift Atlassian Add-ons EULA.
- Use requires the purchase or subscription of at least one of the products listed on Atlassian CLI Family of Tools
- Customers should select the product or products that match their needs
- At least one product must be purchased for each Atlassian server instance they need to connect to
General License Information
- The distributions ships binaries with various licenses (BSD, LGPL, and Apache)
- Look in the license directory of the respective distribution for detailed license information
Atlassian CLI Family of Tools
- Some Atlassian CLI clients require a connector app be installed on the Atlassian application that is intended to be accessed. Connector app installation must be done by a system administrator.
- The Atlassian CLI is not just a powerful client based interface, but is also available as an embedded service in Run CLI apps and other apps! Run CLI app installation must be done by a system administrator.
Run CLI Actions
- Bamboo is not available for Cloud.
- Bitbucket connector is not available for Cloud as the Bitbucket Cloud client does not need a connector.