- Pre-release SNAPSHOTS are work in progress used to gather feedback and deliver fixes prior to a production release
- SNAPSHOT releases are automatically uploaded to this site (using the Confluence CLI) as they become available in our build and QA process.
- SNAPSHOT releases are built and pass regression tests just like a regular release, however, new or improved capabilities may not be complete or have stable interfaces
- More details are available from Early Access Program.
Users on ACLI 9.9.0 or higher have a simple way to get the latest EAP
- Mac or Linux: acli -a updateInstallation --type eap or use the ACLI Shell's slash command: /updates eap use
- This updates your current installation to the latest EAP
- Windows: acli -a updateInstallation --type new or use the ACLI Shell's slash command: /updates eap new
- Windows only supports creating a new installation with the latest EAP
- This is a platform independent distribution requiring a Java 11 JRE to run
Instructions: CLI Client Installation and Use - 9.x
- How to update latest CLI snapshot jar file for existing CLI installer created installations
EAP Installers ← Recommended
Installers include a Java JRE (no requirement for Java).
EAP CLI Connector Apps
Unless noted otherwise, the EAP SNAPSHOT client will work fine with the previous version's CLI Connector.
EAP Run CLI Server Apps
EAP Docker Image
- Atlassian CLI on Docker Hub - Use the eap tag - it usually represents the latest EAP available within a day of its release. If you have already retrieved an eap once, make sure to pull the repo directly (
docker pull bobswiftapps/acli:eap
)next time to ensure your local docker cache is up to date.
EAP Linux Distribution With Java 11 JRE
- This is a platform dependent distribution for linux (amd64) including a Java 11 JRE (does not need a Java installation)