On this page
Atlassian CLI Family of Tools describes the products that make up the Atlassian CLI (ACLI) family. This pages describes the licensing requirements and dependencies for using the products.
The Atlassian Command Line Interface (CLI) family of products are licensed commercially under the Appfire EULA.
- Use requires the purchase or subscription of at least one of the products listed on Atlassian CLI Family of Tools
- Customers should select the product or products that match their needs
- At least one product must be purchased for each Atlassian server instance they need to connect to
General License Information
- The client distribution ships binaries with various licenses (BSD, LGPL, and Apache)
- Look in the license directory for detailed license information
- Atlassian CLI License for Versions 6.0 - 6.9
- Atlassian CLI License for Versions 4.0 - 5.7
- Atlassian CLI License for Versions 3.0 - 3.9
- Atlassian CLI License for Versions 1.0 - 2.6
Atlassian CLI Family of Tools
- Some Atlassian CLI clients require a connector app be installed on the Atlassian application that is intended to be accessed. Connector app installation must be done by a system administrator.
- The Atlassian CLI is not just a powerful client based interface, but is also available as an embedded service in Run CLI apps and other apps! Run CLI app installation must be done by a system administrator.
Run CLI Actions
- Bamboo is not available for Cloud.
- Bitbucket connector is not available for Cloud as the Bitbucket Cloud client does not need a connector.