On this page
New License Terms for Version 6.x
The license and price model has changed starting 2016-10-17 together with the launch of version 6.0. See the FAQ section for more details.
The primary change is the unbundling of the CLI Connector add-on from from the Run CLI Actions add-on both from a deliverable perspective and from a license perspective. A separate license will now be required for each add-on needed.
Pre-existing Run CLI Actions license holders have grandfathered entitlement to use clients without a CLI Connector license through the end of their existing maintenance period and discounted CLI Connector licensing when they need to renew. More details will be available on this later.
Atlassian CLI Family of Tools describes the products that make up the Atlassian CLI (ACLI) family. This pages describes the licensing requirements and dependencies for using the products.
The Atlassian Command Line Interface (CLI) family of products are licensed commercially under the Bob Swift Atlassian Add-ons EULA.
- Use requires the purchase or subscription of at least one of the products listed on Atlassian CLI Family of Tools
- Customers should select the product or products that match their needs
- At least one product must be purchased for each Atlassian server instance they need to connect to
General License Information
- The client distribution ships binaries with various licenses (BSD, LGPL, and Apache)
- Look in the license directory for detailed license information
- Atlassian CLI License for Versions 1.0 - 2.6
- Atlassian CLI License for Versions 3.0 - 3.9
- Atlassian CLI License for Versions 4.0 - 5.7
Atlassian CLI Family of Tools
CLI Clients / Connectors
Run CLI Actions
*Not all supported apps require an app installed connector.