Limited support available week of Dec 23. Email email@example.com for purchasing or licensing issues (as usual).
See Help for more information on getting help and support.
Expect a response to support requests within 1 business day (24 hours). Tickle the issue if response seems too long .
Monday to Friday, 6am - 5pm CST/CDT except for major US holidays.
The following sources are monitored for requests in priority order. In all cases better problem information will help speed response and resolution.
Fixes and Improvements
There is no specific response times for bug and improvement requests, but they are reviewed regularly for consideration to be included in a future release. Fixes and improvements are made in the next released version of the software based on need and capability. In many cases, SNAPSHOT versions are available containing fixes and improvements to provide more timely response to requests and as an opportunity for customer feedback. SNAPSHOT releases pass regression tests, but some changes may be incomplete. Use with caution.
Incoming triage and serious bugs take precedence over other requests. Requests are prioritized based on criteria including but not limited to:
- Importance to customer.
- Applicability to other customers including votes. Feedback and discussion is important!
- Customer has a valid SEN (Support entitlement number - purchase or evaluation).
- Availability of acceptable workarounds.
- Grouping with other related work. Backlog issues are reviewed for a planned add-on release and backlog issues with current activity take precedence.
- Scope and risk of change.
- Availability of customer to verify a SNAPSHOT solves the problem or request.