On this page
This page provides information about an individual release of the Atlassian Command Line Interface (CLI) family of add-ons.
More release notes for additional versions of this product are available here.
The license and price model has changed for Version 4.x. See Atlassian CLI License for more details and FAQ. With this new model, we are pleased to offer two options for using CLI automation including a lower cost of entry for small companies.
- NEW: HipChat Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Server or Cloud support
- Support included in all Run CLI Action add-ons (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Stash)
- JIRA CLI
- Ability to specify a project template on createProject to create different styles of projects (JIRA CLI)
- Start date support for version actions (J
- More support for JIRA 6.4
- Run CLI Actions in JIRA
- User defined variables including support for centrally managing server access credentials
- Confluence CLI improvements to Confluence Questions support
- New addWatch and removeWatch actions
- Improvements to getQuestionList and getTopicList
- Bamboo CLI improvements
- Modernized getProjectList action
- New runFromProjectList action
Run CLI Actions
Crucible and FishEye CLI