On this page
This page provides information about an individual release of the Atlassian Command Line Interface (CLI) family of add-ons.
More release notes for additional versions of this product are available here.
The license and price model has changed for Version 4.x. See Atlassian CLI License for more details and FAQ. With this new model, we are pleased to offer two options for using CLI automation including a lower cost of entry for small companies.
- Bamboo - 30 new actions
- Plan creation scripting!
- Create plan
- Add and remove stage, job, task
- Add and remove global or plan repositories
- Add and remove global or plan variables
- Add and remove job artifact and artifact dependencies
- Add and remove triggers
- Improved list support
- Many runFrom actions added
- Note: some actions not available for Bamboo Cloud
- Workflow and workflow scheme actions
- Cloning improvements
- More REST implementations
- Replacement variables for HipChat
- HipChat room history improvements
- Support public access on Stash repositories and projects
- Stash list improvements
- Improved consistency of output management
- Simplify append file handling
- Minor incompatibility regarding default output file handling
- See ACLI-220 for details
- Allow file output for getServerInfo and getClientInfo
Run CLI Actions
Crucible and FishEye CLI