On this page
This page provides information about an individual release of the Atlassian Command Line Interface (CLI) family of add-ons.
More release notes for additional versions of this product are available here.
- Critical updates for JIRA Cloud users to cover REST API incompatibilities introduced in recent JIRA Cloud updates
- Actions to easily delete unwanted screens, screen schemes, issue type screen schemes, and issue type schemes
- Especially important on JIRA 7.x for user that create lots of projects
- Clone issue fixes
- Make exportSite work for JIRA and Confluence Cloud
- Support latest Atlassian server releases
Cloud users should upgrade their JIRA clients to 5.1 as soon as possible to avoid some issues related to incompatibilities rolled out to JIRA Cloud instance recently. Atlassian is aware of the issue and will try to prevent future occurrences.
Run CLI Actions
Bitbucket (Stash) CLI
Crucible and FishEye CLI