This article explains how to align column data to the left or the right using Table Plus macro of the Advanced Tables for Confluence app.
- Log into your Confluence instance, and
- Insert the Advanced Table - Table Plus macro and insert a table inside the macro. For this example, consider the following table inside the macro:
- Edit the macro and go to Column Settings > Formatting > Cog wheel (> Show column attributes as shown:
Update the attributes as required, underColumn attributes, and click Save settings.
For Left alignment use, style=text-align:left;
For Right alignment use, style=text-align:right;
- The output displays with data aligned to the left for the first 3 columns and the right for the last 3 columns. For the given example, the table is displayed as:
- We recommend this to be tested in a non-production environment before implementing in the production.