This page provides information about an individual release of the Atlassian Command Line Interface (CLI) family of add-ons.
More release notes for additional versions of this product are available on the Release Notes page.
- Important updates for Cloud
- getLinkList improvements
- Category field on getProjectList
- Support Confluence 6.1
- Many more actions now using REST
- Page actions like storePage
- publishPage improvements
- NEW Deployment actions!
- Create, get, delete, list deployment projects
- Add, get, remove, list, deploy environments
- Support Bamboo 5.15
- Important security fix for Run Actions
- Crucible and FishEye removed from 6.3 release
- Use 6.2 for Crucible and FishEye needs
Run CLI Actions in Confluence is limited to non-SOAP actions on Confluence 6.1 - . Usage of SOAP APIs are being replaced by REST APIs over the next few releases.
JIRA 7.x only. Attempting to access JIRA 6.x servers will result in a error with CLI 6.0 and higher. Users needing JIRA 6.x compatibility should use Release 5.7.
Run CLI Actions
Service Desk CLI