This page provides information about an individual release of the Atlassian Command Line Interface (CLI) family of add-ons.
More release notes for additional versions of this product are available on the Release Notes page.
- More configuration management actions
- Scheme lists and improvements
- Field configuration lists and runFrom actions
- New workflow scheme list output format
- Many more actions now using REST
- Major getPageList and runFromPageList improvements
- CQL option
- Additional filtering on actual body content
- Output format that includes body content
- Converted to REST API
- NEW support for Configuration as Code and Plan Creation Scripting !!!
- exportPlan action to create source from an existing plan
- Use for as starting point for creating plans
- As CLI script - see Plan Creation Scripting
- As Bamboo Spec java - requires Bamboo 6.0 and higher
- Improvement to getArtifactDefinitionList
- Improvements to getNotificationList
- New getTaskTypeList action
- Test and support Bamboo 6.0
Run CLI users that need to access Confluence servers should avoid upgrading to 6.4 due to a regression problem . Use Release 6.3 instead.
Advanced warning of removal of search parameters for Confluence CLI starting with 7.0. More details are available in .
JIRA 7.x only. Attempting to access JIRA 6.x servers will result in a error with CLI 6.0 and higher. Users needing JIRA 6.x compatibility should use Release 5.7.
Run CLI Actions
Service Desk CLI