This page provides information about an individual release of the Atlassian Command Line Interface (CLI) family of add-ons.
More release notes for additional versions of this product are available on the Release Notes page.
- New exportSite action
- Nested variable support in Run CLI notifications
- More variables supported in Run CLI notifications
Data Center Approval
This app for Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket, with 8.0 release is a Data Center approved app for Atlassian Marketplace. In addition to being Data Center compatible, the app is now tested and verified for its compliance with Data Center scalability and availability standards. This ensures delivering high standard of reliability in a cluster and performance at scale.
- With the progression of the Agile Command Line Interface (CLI) with new capabilities, this is a reminder that the older Jira agile actions are deprecated as noted in the reference - these deprecated actions will be removed in some future release. Customers should use the agile client included in the distribution which will continue to improve with new capabilities. The existing Jira CLI connector app supports connections from all the Jira related clients including agile, servicedesk, tempo, and jira.
- There are some minor incompatibilities with the agile related actions including output format changes (columns removed and added).
- Atlassian has discontinued Hipchat. See Atlassian's announcement for details. As a result, Hipchat CLI will also be discontinued. Client distributions will continue with the Hipchat client for a limited time as people migrate off the platform. We will no longer be testing against Hipchat nor respond to Hipchat support requests. Even after removal from the distribution, customers can still use older distributions against their Hipchat server instance for as long as they wish.
Run CLI Actions
JIRA and Agile CLI
Service Desk CLI
Bitbucket and Bitbucket Cloud CLI