This page provides information about an individual release of the Atlassian Command Line Interface (CLI) family of add-ons.
More release notes for additional versions of this product are available on the Release Notes page.
- Jira, Agile, Service Desk, Tempo
- Jira 8.0 support
- New quick filter actions for boards
- Artifact handling improvements to improve use case coverage
- Another createPlan option for handling replace use cases
- More options for queueBuild and restartBuild
- More task alias support - JUNIT_PARSER, INJECT_VARIABLES, GINT3
- Internal changes to improve quality
- Improvements to find and correct reference documentation errors
Upward Compatibility Warning
- Removal of obsolete support
- Hipchat has been removed from the client distribution and Run apps. Atlassian has discontinued Hipchat in favor of their partnership with Slack.
- The "all" client has been removed from the client distribution and Run apps. The capability has been superseded by extensive delegation support available for a number of releases that allows for creating multi-client scripts.
- Run CLI for Bitbucket is no longer included in this release or future releases.
- BCLI-495 - Artifact name will no longer be added to the the directory location provided by user on getArtifact for a directory artifact. This may impact scripts using this action.
Run CLI Actions
JIRA and Agile CLI
Service Desk CLI
Bitbucket and Bitbucket Cloud CLI