This page provides information about an individual release of the Atlassian Command Line Interface (CLI) family of add-ons.
More release notes for additional versions of this product are available on the Release Notes page.
NEW! We have released a number of educational slide shows covering different topics for the Atlassian CLI.
Atlassian CLI Slide Shows
- Critical for Cloud users due to Cloud platform changes
- Jira, Agile, Service Desk, Tempo
- Major improvements to removeContentVersions and removeAttachmentVersions actions
- Providing ability to more easily manage Confluence clean-up and instance size
- exportData action support for group export and other improvements
- Run CLI Actions - Data Center approved apps (in progress)
- Site configuration improvements - see Getting Started with Configuration for Mac and Linux
- Expand outputType support to most get actions providing more output options
- Option for json, table, text, or html output instead of default pretty print for single objects
- Improve output for --help output for both client and individual action help