This Administrator's Guide covers installation instructions and other administrative features and functions (where relevant) that are available within the Atlassian CLI family.
For additional information on using this add-on, please refer to the User's Guide.
Use the Bob Swift CLI on your desktop, server, or embedded in the most popular Atlassian apps.
- A downloadable CLI Client, paired with an app installed CLI Connector*.
- Execute CLI actions on your Windows, Mac, or Linux desktop or server.
- Perform both routine and obscure admin or operational tasks with powerful actions rather than scripts. One command can do so much!
- Incorporate that same power into scripts to simplify and extend them.
- Use external data from CSV files, databases, and other apps to perform bulk operations.
- Migrate data to, from, and between different apps.
- Trust that the CLI remains consistent even as apps and their APIs change.
- All-in-one embedded solution.
All the power of every CLI client —embedded in your Atlassian app.
- Execute CLI actions right within your Atlassian apps:
- via workflow functions or UI in Jira
- via macros in Confluence
- via tasks in Bamboo
- via hooks in Bitbucket
- Integrate and automate any CLI supported external app.
*Not all supported apps require an app installed connector.