If requested by our support representative, please follow these steps to turn on some debug logging that will help us determine the problem.
Steps to collection debug information
- Read: Confluence logging - how to configure additional temporary logging in Confluence
- Add an entry for DEBUG using org.swift.confluence.macrosecurity
- Temporary logging will get you started without a server restart. It does not carry over after restart.
- Should look like:
- Run a test scenario and then look in the server log. Find the time period close to your test run time and look for entries including text: org.swift.confluence.macrosecurity
- If none found, then search for macrosecurity (as logging output can vary)
- Attach one of the following
- Cut and paste the entries into a comment (if small) or into a file and attach (recommended)
- Zip of your server log - make sure it doesn't contain sensitive information
- Copy your server log and remove earlier entries or other information you may not want to share.