If you are just starting out:
- Select one of the examples above that most closely matches your requirements.
- Download the example properties file.
- Edit the properties file to suit your needs. For instance, you can either remove entries for macros you do not currently use or leave them in there in case they get added in the future.
- Save your changes.
- Go to a convenient location in Confluence and add the file as an attachment. Using an attachment is convenient as it is automatically versioned by Confluence for future reference and change control.
- From the Manage Add-ons admin page, expand the Macro Security for Confluence item and then click Configure.
- Specify the location of the properties file, in the format of spacekey:pagetitle^attachment.filename and then click Load to load the attachment that you previously added.