This guide provides instructions for installing the Bob Swift Atlassian app - Create on Transition for Jira on your Cloud instance. It also contains information about uninstalling, disabling, or enabling the app, and provides some useful links for additional support.
Refer to the following for more information on Create on Transition:
Install the app
Perform the following to install the app:
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Navigate to Jira settings > Apps.
- Select Find new apps from the sidebar to navigate to the Atlassian Marketplace for Jira page.
- Locate Create on Transition for Jira using search.
- Click Try it free to begin a new trial or Estimated 'price' / month to start a free trial for a month and convert to a chargeable licensed version for the mentioned price.
Once the app is installed, you can click Get Started when prompted to navigate to the respective documentation and learn more about the app.
Resolve installation problems
Refer to How to resolve installation problems to resolve common installation problems.