The version 7 release focuses on improving and organizing the configuration page for Workflow Administrators, providing an easy navigation and better look and feel.
One organized screen to rule them all
Workflow administrators, we've been listening to your feedback and version 7 has some exciting additions for you, namely:
- Every ounce of configuration is neatly organized for easy access
- Streamlined navigation allows you to quickly move between fields and conditions
Logically grouped fields
You told us that it was sometimes difficult to locate the fields that you wanted to work with and our team agreed with you.
Fields are now grouped by function and category.
Built for precision
When automatically creating issues in Jira, the margin of error is small so precision is key. We help you become more precise by introducing:
- Autocomplete across:
- Project name
- Issue Type
- Issue links
- Custom Field Values
- Support for cascading values and one-click removal
- Pre-configured shortcuts to quickly apply a setting from the parent issue or original issue
- On/Off slide toggles to visualize the value of common configuration settings
- Quick match configuration for Regex users
Visit the Marketplace to download Create on Transition for Jira.
The Create on Transition 7.0 roadmap team
|Product Management||Jeff Pierce|