Workflow transition functions using regular expression pattern matching conditions, JQL query, and variable substitutions. Shares similar capabilities to Create on Transition for JIRA.
- Update issues post function to update one or more issues identified by a list of issue keys.
- Conditioned validator to use conditioning logic to determine if transition should proceed.
- Powerful regular expression based pattern matching conditions.
- Substitution variables solve many usage scenarios for setting field values.
- Access to field values from original issue (issue being transitioned)
- Access to field values from parent of original issue
- Access to field values from current issue being processed (for Update issues post function)
- Access to transition field values (for Conditioned validator)
- JQL query can be used to select issues and provide other substitution variables.
- Update issues post function
- Updates one or more issues specified directly or via JQL search
- Update system fields
- Update custom fields
- Set labels
- Add a link
- Set issue security level
- Copy attachments from another issue
- Set watchers
- Add a comment
- Conditioned validator
- Condition on issue fields and JQL query
- Construct user message from substitution variables
Editing the Update issue post function to act on Blocker issues with a component set.