Perform the following to uninstall Update on Transition from Jira:
- Navigate to Settings > Add-ons.
- Select Manage add-ons from the sidebar.
- Locate 'Update on Transition for Jira' using search.
- Select the resulting add-on to view the respective details in an expanded pane.
- Click Uninstall. A confirmation dialog box is displayed.
- Click Uninstall add-on to confirm. A successful uninstall message is displayed once the add-on is uninstalled.
Optional: Select a reason and add comments in the What Happened dialog box, after uninstalling the app to provide feedback to the vendor.
You can use the Disable option instead of uninstalling the app. This sets Update on Transition to inactive and you can no more avail the respective functionality. You can activate the app back using the Enable option (which is visible only after you disable the app).