After installing or updating the app, navigate to BOB SWIFT CONFIGURATION > Update on Transition in the sidebar to land on the Update on Transition for Jira Configuration page. The tabs in this page and respective configuration parameters are explained in the succeeding sections.
Click Save to save the configuration details or Reset to refresh to the default values.
This tab lists all the log messages with date created, log level, and message description details. You can:
- Filter the log messages using the search fields by:
- Text - Enter text as required in the text field
- Level - Select a log level from the available log level from the drop-down
- Start date, End date - Select the dates from the calendar to fetch the logs between the mentioned dates
Click Search to filter the results as intended or Clear filter to refresh the list to the default values.
- Move to the next page by clicking the page number or next icon on the right bottom corner of the messages list.