Test result reporting is an important element of testing. GINT supports the following report output:
- Output log has detail and summary reports. Report detail is determined by a few test parameters. Default logging is usually sufficient. Consider verbose logging for CI environments. Use debug logging when creating issues for GINT problems.
- -Dverbose - a GINT parameter that adds additional information to the log.
- -v - a GANT logging option that adds more verbose information. When -v is requested, GINT's verbose setting is also set.
- -d - a GANT logging option that adds debugging information. Some GINT level debugging information will be logged with this option.
- -q - a GANT logging option that reduces the normal information logged.
- JUnit-style XML output - optional using the xmlReport parameter
- Mail report - optional using the mailReport parameter. Mails a summary report to the addresses configured or specified.
- IM report - optional using the imReport parameter. IMs a summary report to the address configured or specified.
- Database report - see Feature - Database Output.