This guide provides installation instructions, administrative features, and functionalities that are available within the Clone Plus for Jira app. You'll also find information about creating custom clone operations, which allow you to streamline your development process related to managing issue creation. This is explained further in Customization information.
Once the app is installed, you can click Get Started when prompted, to navigate to the respective documentation and learn more about the app.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Navigate to Jira settings > Apps.
- Select Find new apps from the sidebar to navigate to the Atlassian Marketplace for Jira page.
- Locate Clone Plus for Jira using search.
- Click Try it free to begin a new trial or Estimated 'price' / month to start a free trial for a month and convert to a chargeable licensed version for the mentioned price.
How to resolve installation problems
Refer to How to resolve installation problems to resolve any common installation problems.