This Administrator Guide provides instructions for installing the Bob Swift Atlassian app - Secure Content for Confluence . It also contains information about uninstalling, disabling or enabling the app, and provides some useful links for additional support.
Install the app
Perform the following to install the app:
- Log into your Confluence instance as an administrator.
- Navigate to > Settings > ATLASSIAN MARKETPLACE > Find new apps.
- Locate the intended app using search.
- Click Free trial to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license, once you find the app. The installation starts automatically.
- Click Get license when prompted.
- Enter the required details when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you are using an older version of UPM, you can copy paste the license into your instance.
Apps may have a Get Started link. Click that if available. It provides useful information and links specific to the app.
Resolve installation problems
Refer to How To Resolve Installation Problems to resolve common installation problems.
Refer to the following for more information about the app: