This Administrator's Guide covers installation instructions and other administrative features and functions (where relevant) that are available within the SQL for Confluence add-on.
For additional information on using this add-on, please refer to the User's Guide.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate SQL for Confluence via search. The appropriate add-on version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for SQL for Confluence. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. SQL for Confluence begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older SQL for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.
How to Resolve Installation Problems
The following guide can help resolve many common installation problems: