This Administrator Guide provides instructions for installing the Bob Swift Atlassian app - SQL for Confluence version 10.0. It also contains information about installing or uninstalling, disabling, or enabling the app. For additional information on using this app, please refer to the User Guide.
Bob Swift Atlassian apps use Atlassian installation and licensing support. The Universal Plugin Manager (UPM) provides general information on finding and installing apps. Here is a brief outline for installing Bob Swift Atlassian apps on Atlassian server products. There are some differences depending on the Atlassian server version and UPM version. This section is geared to new product installs. If you are upgrading, see Atlassian's updating apps.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an administrator.
- Click the Profile dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Find new apps screen loads automatically.
- Search for SQL for Confluence in the search bar. The latest version appears in the search results.
- Click Free Trial to begin a trial or Buy now to purchase a license for SQL for Confluence. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian, click Get license. SQL for Confluence begins to download.
- Enter your MyAtlassian information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
If you uninstall "SQL for Confluence (Pro Edition)" and install "SQL for Confluence (Express Edition)," the app retains only three latest updated profiles.
Resolving Installation Problems
Refer to how to resolve installation problems to troubleshoot common installation problems.
Refer to the following for more information on SQL for Confluence: