This article gives you the steps on installing the app through Manage apps page in Jira.
- Navigate to Settings or Manage apps> Add-ons.
- Select Find new apps from the sidebar on the left.
- Search for the app using the search bar. The below sample screenshot explains searching the Confluence Command Line Interface app:
- Click the Free trial or Install option.
- Click Accept & install to install the app.
- After installing the app, click Get license or Free trail to open the below dialogue:
- Once redirected to the marketplace, check Terms of usage and click Generate License
- Click Apply License.
You can find the installed app from Cog wheel ( > Manage apps and searching for the app.