This article explains how to retrieve the debug logs from server using the BobSwift app, Cache for Confluence.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an Administrator and navigate to Cog Wheel ( > General Configuration).
- Click Logging and Profiling under the ADMINISTRATION section from the left sidebar.
Enter org.swift.confluence.cache in Class/Package Name, select New Level as DEBUG (as navigation level), and, click Add entry to apply the changes.
The added package is now visible under Class/Package name.
- Logging starts immediately after setting up the package and does not require any server restart.
- The log file contents gets replaced after every server restart.
- Navigate to the Confluence page with the Cache macro. You can view the updated logs in the <Confluence-Home-Dir>/logs/atlassian-confluence.log file.
Creating support zip file
To generate the file, follow the given instructions:
- Log into your Confluence instance as Administrator and navigate to Cog Wheel () > General Configuration > Troubleshooting and support tools under the ADMINISTRATION section.
- Select Create support zip and click Create zip.
- Click Download zip after the file is ready for download.