This article provides the step-by-step instructions to get custom field IDs for custom fields, through Jira UI.
- Log in to Jira as an administrator.
- Navigate to Administration > Issues > Custom Fields.
- Click the Cog wheel () and hover over either the Configure or Screens option.
- Observe the URL that gets displayed at the bottom left of the browser window. For example, check for the URL that is shown as:
- Click Configure to retrieve the custom field ID. The URL contains the custom field ID as shown: