This article explains how to hide columns in a table using the Advanced Tables for Confluence app. In the examples provided, hiding columns in a Table Plus macro is considered.
- Log in to your Confluence instance.
- Insert the Advanced tables - Table Plus macro.
- Insert a table in the macro body and enter the data.
- Edit the Table Plus macro:
- In Advanced Tables Editor > Column settings > click Start formatting, select Column type as Hide the Column (H) from the drop-down and click Save settings as mentioned in the below screenshots:
- Once the page is published, observe that the column for which the formatting is applied is hidden: