This article explains how to convert URL text as links using CSV Table macro in the Advanced Tables for Confluence app.
- Prepare a CSV file with URLs. The URL is shown as links in the CSV file, though, it is not converted as links on the Confluence page. In this example, the following CSV file is used:
- Log in to Confluence, and go to an existing page or create a new page.
- If the page already exists, attach the CSV file to the page.
- If a new page is created, create a sample page and publish it before attaching the CSV file to the page.
- Edit the page and insert the CSV Table macro from the Advanced Tables for Confluence app.
- Edit the CSV macro, go to CSV settings > Data source and provide the details as shown:
- Edit the CSV macro, go to Data format, and provide the value [%URL%] in the Augments to data row values field.
- Go to Data settings, select Output format as wiki, and click Save settings.
- Publish the Confluence page.
The URL from the CSV file is converted and displayed in a URL format. The URLs in the CSV file used in this example is converted to links as shown: