This article explains how to retrieve the debug logs for Bobswift apps in Confluence
- Log into your Confluence instance as an administrator and navigate to (Cog Wheel) > General Configuration.
- From Administration section, select Logging and Profiling.
- In Add New Entry:
- Add Class/Package Name as org.swift.confluence.
- Select New Level as DEBUG
- Click Add Entry to apply the changes.
The added packages can be seen under the Package name:
- Perform the action that is causing the issue again.
- Generate a support zip file and share/save it as required.
Generate a support zip file
- Log into the Confluence instance as an administrator and navigate to (Cog Wheel) > General Configuration > Troubleshooting and support tools.
- Select the Create support zip tab and click Create zip.
- Once the support zip is generated, click Download zip:
- The logging occurs immediately, but only lasts until Confluence is restarted.
- Ensure to go back and remove the entry that was added after you have completed triaging your issue.