This article explains how to filter the issues in the JQL Table macro using the Advanced Tables for Confluence app.
- Log into the Confluence Instance.
- Edit the JQL Table macro, navigate to JQL settings > Data source > Jira application links and select the Jira instance, from where you are going to retrieve the results.
Also, enter the JQL for Jira Advanced search to fetch your issues from the project as shown:
- Navigate to Table settings > Advanced settings > Display data filter and enable as shown:
- Click on Save settings and publish the page.
- The page displays the issues as shown:
- Select filter on a column of the table, it filters the column data as shown:
- Ensure that the Application links with a Jira instance are configured. Jira Administrator will be able to set by referring to Linking to Another Application page.
- We recommend testing this in a non-production environment before implementing it in the production.