This article explains the ways to clear the cache of the connector data to load the Jira data into Power BI.
There are 2 ways to clear the cache. The issue can be either from the connector end or from the Power BI desktop end. Follow the below steps to load the data back to Power BI Desktop without any cache issues:
- Navigate to Power BI Pro → My Connector URLs from the top menu.
- Look for the connector that has loading issues, edit the connector and tick the option "Do not use cache for next refresh" and save the connector.
- Copy the connector to load the data again.
- If you are still facing any issues, then you should also clear the cache from the Power BI Desktop end.
- Open Power BI Desktop and navigate to File → Options → Data load → Clear Cache
- Refresh the data after clearing the cache.