This article explains how to display graphs using the data from a CSV Table macro as an input to a Chart macro.
Perform the following:
- Create a CSV file with data. The sample CSV file can be downloaded from test.csv
- Add the CSV file as an attachment to an Advanced Tables - CSV Table macro.
- Add a Chart macro to the page.
- Insert the CSV Table macro added in step 2 into the Chart macro.
- Select what type of chart to generate as shown below:
- Here is a sample Chart and Advanced Tables - CSV Table macro:
- Save the changes.