This article explains how to create a temporary table in a MySQL database using the SQL for Confluence (Pro edition) app.
- Login to your Confluence instance.
- Navigate to the required page and click the Edit icon ().
- Add SQL macro and click Edit to open the macro settings.
- Select Data source profile under the SQL statement section and enter the SQL statement as shown:
- Click Save settings.
- To verify whether the table is created, execute the following query in your database:
- Use the SQL macro for insert, update or create actions.
- It is recommended to test this function in a non-production environment before creating it in production.
- Ensure that the confluence-user group has relevant permissions to access the SQL macro.