This page describes what you need to consider:
- When migrating from Confluence Server to Confluence Cloud and you are using the Advanced Tables for Confluence app on pages in your instance.
- When using Advanced Tables for Confluence Cloud and you are seeing some differences in behavior from the documentation.
Atlassian's Confluence Migration Instructions
What will be different?
The macros involved are:
The key differences in behavior are:
- The data center and server versions of the app has a different macro editor than the Cloud version. The Cloud version gets the updated editor in a future release.
- Macros render in the background and then appear as the data becomes available.
- There may be a difference in behavior with some interactions with other page elements or macros. The Atlassian Confluence development team continues to improve the integration and interactions of macros in the connect environment.
- There are some known issues and incompatibilities.
If you experience any problems or behavior changes that are unexpected, please do not hesitate to open a support issue (login required - see Help). This helps us identify and prioritize fixes and improvements.
Known issues and incompatibilities
|The Attachment Table macro has a parameter incompatibility between server and cloud versions for the app. The page parameter on server is renamed to attachmentPage on cloud. Migrations to cloud are typically successful. Work is underway for the next release of the app's server to resolve the problem going the other way. ||
TBL-679Getting issue details...
|Inter-operability between macros. Specifically there are rendering issues and differences between server and cloud apps. There have always been some compatibility problems between macros. This is more of an issue with Connect based apps. The Confluence connect development team is working on improvements in this area based on likely use cases.|| CONF-41551|
|Anchor macros within Advanced Tables for Confluence macros do not work. Atlassian has deemed this a permanent restriction.||CE-886|
Sorting inline tasks in Connect macros does not work.
|Preview in macro editor does not work in some cases. Workaround is to use full page preview until the issue can be resolved.||CE-13|
|Style (css) macro on the page is no longer active in Advanced Tables for Confluence macros. For the Table Plus macro, the workaround is to include the macro within the body of the Table Plus macro.||CE-890|
|Export to PDF or Export to Word does not include some of the Advanced Tables for Confluence features. You basically get the table. Workaround is to use browser's Print to PDF function.|
TBL-958Getting issue details...
TBL-748Getting issue details...
Excerpt include macro results in 404 error when including a Connect macro.
Not all options for the Jira Issue/Filter macro work when displayed inside a Table Plus macro. Using the Total Issue Count option and the Single Issue option does not work when used inside Table Plus macro. The Jira data does not load and simply shows a spinning icon.
TBL-879Getting issue details...
TBL-945Getting issue details...
|Page Properties Report does not display formatting and styling when used in a Table Plus macro. The Page Properties macro loads asynchronously and the Table Plus macro does not have a trigger to know when to add formatting.||
TBL-959Getting issue details...