- Reading the JSON data from any of these sources:
- Within your Confluence page.
- From a file residing on the Confluence server (Server only).
- From a Space Template (Server only).
- From a page attachment.
- From an external URL.
- Allowing customizable access to fields.
- Supporting inclusion of Wiki Markup macros within the JSON data.
- Combining with the Chart macro to produce powerful data visualization.
- Leveraging the same table styling capabilities as the Table Plus macro.
This macro supports Common table capabilities.
This macro can be deployed using one of the following methods:
|Selected from the Macro Browser||JSON Table|
Click a column heading to toggle the sorting of that column.
See Augments for details for modifying column headings and column data.
- Chart Macro - the JSON Table Macro can be used to create data for a chart
- Beanshell macro - can be used to generate JSON Table Macro and data as output from Java code (use output=wiki)
- Groovy macro - can be used to generate JSON Table Macro and data as output from Groovy code (use output=wiki)
- Jython macro - can be used to generate JSON Table Macro and data as output from Jython code (use output=wiki)
Below is a list of all other Macros available within this Add-on: